Instructions For Students:
- Students are not allowed to use the mobiles inside the campus. Students can keep their mobiles with them only on silent mode strictly.
- College management can rusticate /suspend any of the student found doing indiscipline or dis-respect to any staff or management.
- Internal Assessment marks (0-75% as per CDLU Rules) will be awarded to the students on their performance of candidate through out the year :-
(a) marks in house tests
(b) performance in teaching practice.
(c) discipline, manner , etiquette, politeness , soft spoken nature of the student
(d) participation & performance in college functions, EDUFEST, sports meet etc.
(e) punctuality, wearing proper dress.
- Only 5% students can get more than 75% marks in the internal assessment on the basis of their extra ordinary performance to be decided by a special committee for this purpose as per CDLU Rules.
- All sundays & gazetted holidays will be off day unless otherwise directed by university / administration / management / Court.
- One casual leave and one medical leave is allowed per month, per lecture to a student. If leaves are not taken they are accumulated in the next month.
- Attendance in teaching practice (Micro, Real, Criticism Lessons), house test, extension lectures and functions is compulsory.
- A fine of Rupee 10/- per lecture will be imposed for theory and Rs. 20/- per lecture for TP will be imposed